to you, H. Thank you.

Hello, H. I knew u won't be surprise that this meant for you, maybe you just surprised I have the courage to wrote the initial down. Sorry, but i just have some things i want you to read, for i can't bear myself to talk to u, anymore.



Thanks for taking one for the team. It takes a lot of will power to handle someone like him and after seven years, you can imagine it got exhausting.

Ever since you tag along, my happy (or so I thought) life turns into a mess. I have to build it again piece by piece alone, again. Then, when I have the courage to talk directly to you, I feel like "whoa this is the amazing feeling of women empower women.". You've gain my trust, and I foolishly trusted all the things you said. I forgive you, with all my heart. I even said sorry to you. Now, looking back I felt so idiot. I constantly laughing my past self.

When your actions contradict your words.. your words don't mean anything, anymore. It's like you underestimate my ability to find shit out. lol. I should have known that if people do it once, they'll do it again.

I despised you from day one. I kept hearing about you and when I finally thought you were out of our lives for good, you came back and kept coming back, and coming back. You took him away and you knew you did. You took him- the one I was madly and insanely in love with. The one I would have done anything for. The one I gave up so much my time for. The one I had conversations with about the future. The one I thought was really the one. You took my best friend.

Through it all, I have one thing I want to say, Thank you.

It sounds odd to say that after everything that has happened. Yet, I do not wish to curse you both or even take revenge for the nights I spent crying over him, over you. I only wish to express my gratitude towards you for without you, I would still be stuck in a relationship hanging on a fragile string of lies. Without his presence, I realize how beautiful life really is. Life is so much better when I no longer question my self-worth because the boy standing by me always did.

Thank you for taking him away from me.

He was no longer the person I knew. Words that came out of his mouth once made my heart skip a beat, but turned into spears aimed to break my heart. Although he had the same face, talked the same, smelled the same, he was not the person I fell so hard for- the sweet and innocent boy before he turned into the manipulative and emotionally person I was a fool to have stayed with. I should have left once he started changing. Once he met you.

Thanks to you. I've done things I've always wanted to do that I had always been restricted from doing for seven years.

Thanks to you, relationships with those who already  in my life strengthened greatly and new ones formed with amazing people.

Thanks to you, I can blast my guilty pleasure pop music without him sighing, complaining and changing it.

Thanks to you, I realized that I can't gave my trust so easily to people like you and him.

Thanks to you, I have learned to embrace the pain and use it to develop myself into who I am today and who I will be.

Thanks to you, I can finally and honestly say that I am slowly but surely, happy.


With love,

the girl you saved:)














http://thoughtcatalog.com/jemma-may-retusto/2017/04/to-the-girl-my-boyfriend-cheated-on-me-with-thank-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment