Still, Grieving.

a draft from a year ago.

It has been a month since the breakup, but still, to this day some people find it hard to believe that me and him are over. Honestly, I am too. Because yes, we were inseparable for almost 6 years. Six fuckin years. We've been through a lot, we've been through hell. You have to know how much it hurts me when you said "What we have, is what you have. Not mine.". You have to know how bad it makes me feel.

Until just one glance at this girl. One moment to ruin everything that we've built together for the past 6 years. When I said terrible, i mean like really really fucked up. I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of mess.

For you, if you read this. You know, i meant to talk about things with you nicely. But when I found out that you lied to me, yet again, i just knew that i have to cut you out of my life. I can't bear to see you, knowing that you're not mine anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment