MAMA GOOSE.

UMama Goose have definitely become one of my favorite places. It's located at Common House, Panglima Polim. At the second floor. I lovee everything here. From  the artsy stairs that have become their trademark on instagram users that have been there, to the menu and plates that makes me feel i'm in some kind of tropical place, so unique! The service was fine. AND FYI, the price is surprisingly not as fancy as the place, and the food. Though the price is very reasonable, the food was so great that makes me wanna go back there again! 


banoffee pie

Main Course - On my last visit i've decided to order this spaghetti with grilled chicken plus bbq sauce. I'm not quite sure that's the name on the menu though, I can't remember the name. The dish wash Okay, but the pasta needs more sauce. Not the best dish though. 
My friend, Angel, ordered Gyu Tan Don, mama goose's most favorite food. OMG the meat will melt in your mouth, soooo tender so soft. Gyu tan don is "lidah sapi" with some kind of sauce that taste sweet but tasty served with white rice. Yum



Desserts - I've tried numbers of desserts here, first was that 3 creme brûlée, which doesn't fit my appetite, at all. So does the limited panacotta that taste like aluminum. Yuck. I can't remember what panacotta is that. But the earl grey panacotta was good❤️ But the most special is that banoffee pie. Would you look at that beautiful banoffee pie? The bottom layer, I taste a rich of crushed traditional Indonesian digestive cookies - Marie Regal, mixed with some kind of liquid either condensed milk or cream i'm not sure. The next layer, you can see it with your eyes that yummy bananas.  Next is caramel sauce that will make all those layers melt in your mouth together. Next layer is that fluffy light whipped cream that will neutralized all those sweets. On top of that layers are some cocoa powder, YUM! The portion was small so doesn't make us feeling full, because banoffee pie is a heavy dessert. But Mama Goose's banoffee definitely the best banoffee pie in town❤️ Definitely will visit Mama Goose again, soon!!

Cheers!

Xx,
febbytha.



  1. Address: Jalan Panglima Polim Raya No.9, Kebayoran Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12160

No comments:

Post a Comment