CURRENT OBSESSION: HAIM.


Who doesn't know HAIM? Everybody NEEDS TO KNOW them. HAIM is an American Pop Rock Band from Los Angeles, California. They are this three geeky-epic sisters who become 2013 coolest new band.



Have you heard them? It's sooo fun! From the moment I first listened to one of their songs, I was HOOKED on HAIM. I remember that when "If I Could Change Your Mind" Video Clip was uploaded at youtube, I watched it every single day till I got bored. Then I miss them, so I watched it again. And so on. Yea it was THAT GOOD. It was THAT ADDICTING. No, I'm not exaggerating. Yes, yes you need to watch it now. Or buy their DAYS ARE GONE album on iTunes.



5. Honey & I
7. Days Are Gone
8. My Song 5
9. Go Slow
10. Let Me Go
11. Running If You Call My Name


I love that each of them have their own style, though they do have same hair style. But I love it too!! I love them!!!
Este always wears a skirt or a dress with her signature red lips and of course, her epic "bass face". Unlike Este, Danielle style is boyish yet so edgy with those leather jacket or vest that she always wear, then she paired it with pants and boots, and sometimes with hats too. She got that calm and cool aura on her that makes her.. oh God, I literally can't find words to describe her. Then, there's Alana or BabyHaim who always wears shorts and shirts. She looks like a college girl who just wanna have fun. Hahaha. I love love love their style combined, but if I have to choose one, I probably will pick Alana's style, because it's so simple yet so chic.



Este Arielle Haim - 28, bass, harmonies, occasional lead vocal 



Danielle Sari Haim - 25, guitar, lead vocals




Alana Mychal Haim - 22, keyboards, harmonies, occasional lead vocal



This is Haim sisters style combined together, EPICCCCCCC!!









I absolutely can't get over them!!❤️❤️

Cheers!

Xx, 
febbytha.

No comments:

Post a Comment