A DAY OFF. (CRABTREE&EVELYN, EOS, AND BIODERMA REVIEW)


Am taking a day off because this morning at 4.30, when I woke up (yes, my days starts at 4 a.m. if I have a morning class.. Not cool.) surprise surprise.. There's so much blood coming down from my nose, and it won't stop.. So my mom decided that I should take a day off, cause maybe I was too tired. Kalau kecapekan emang biasanya suka mimisan hu rempong..

Pffftt. 

Might as well do something productive, right? When I wake up from my second sleep, and my nose has stop bleeding (praise the Lord!!) wk, I feel like I want pancakes! So I whipped up pancake mix and eggs. Oh and can't forget the choco chipsss. Yum. But, I'm no sweet-toothed though. So I have my pancakes back in my bed<3

It's a bliss when you can have a breakfast in bed, while reading a magazine, listening to some good tunes or watching your favorite tv shows, whilst pampering yourself. Just having a quiet morning. I'm really enjoying every minute of it. 

At this quiet morning, I just want to enjoying me time, pampering myself with this loveeesss: 

CRABTREE&EVELYN'S HAND CREAM IN EVELYN ROSE

At first, I meant to buy the IRIS one, cause people said it was great. But I couldn't find one at a little pop up store at Senayan City, Central Jakarta. They have so many scent and cute packaging to offer, makes me think like a 100 times to choose.
 
Yes, packaging was my kryptonite. Even if I didn't need the thing, I will buy it if the packaging was cute and appealing, and of course doesn't costs gazillion :" 

So finally I decided that I like the EVELYN ROSE one. The others was too much for me. 

When you open the cap, you'll smell nice and soft floral scent from it. Not too much, pokoknya pas. I loove this scent. For you who loves floral scent, if you looking for some nice hand cream you definitely have to buy this! Or whatever. 

But, there's one thing I didn't like. When you squeeze it to your hands, there'll be cream AND oil coming out from it. I didn't like and didn't understand what's the oil business and what's the oil doing in there?!? Maybe it's because it says "ultra moisturising"?? Cause it makes my hand a little greasy, just a little. But still. Are other hand cream like that too? 

Ah well.. Maybe it's just because I'm used to "just cream" hand cream. Hahaha. But I've only tried 3 brands of hand cream, this crabtree&evelyn, the body shop, and bath&body works. So I don't know.. Oh by the way, my favorite hand cream is bath&body works, in peppermint Christmas Edition. 

Love love love!!

7 out of 10. 

EOS LIPBALM IN POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY. 

I have chapped lips. It's bad, its hurting me. I've been looking for the right chapped stick or lip balm since forever. I've tried many brands. Looking for lip balm's review everywhere. Finally I found this, many blogger and vlogger said that this was THE BEST lip balm that they ever tried. Plus, the packaging says

Since, sadly, they're not selling it in Indonesia, I have to bought it online.. Huhu. I want the lemon, honey mint, or honeydew one. But the store didn't have it. So either this or the summer fruit. So yeah.. 


Yes, it's reaaally good. But not the best. To get the best results I mix it with NIVEA Lovely Lips, you can find it at drug store. Both together works wonder for me! My lips not as chapped as before, and the nivea one gives a hint of soft pink. Perfect for daily use. Loving this babiess


BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O

I love to read and watch product review before I buy it, I just didn't wanna regret anything. Especially if the product expensive. So I stroll around the internet to find out about this product, since my make up remover is goone. And it turns out that everyone is loving it, well.. Except the price hahaha. 

Oh ya dan aku juga pernah dapet kayak sample nya gitu kecil banget. Tapi dari sekecil itu aja aku udah bisa decide that barang ini bagus banget! 

So, I've been looking for this product since last month. But never get the chance to buy it. And Last week when I was at drugstore, buying shampoo, soap, and stuffs. 

Then I saw this promo, for IDR 199.000,- you can get 2 bottle of this BIODERMA. I was like... What? Are you kidding me? Because the price of 250ml Bioderma is IDR 150.000,- if I was not mistaken. Sooo I bought it yeayy! Fyi, you can find it  at any Guardian drug store anywheree. 

With a full make up on, I tried to remove it with Bioderma. It works really really well. It takes of my foundation, lipstick, even my waterproof mascara. O M G rite? Terus juga kata nya beauty2 blogger dan youtuber, bisa ngebantu banget buat ngatasin jerawat. Yeayness!!

What I love about Bioderma, that it takes off all my make ups, without that oily feeling on my face. Gak kayak make up remover lainnya yang minyak nya banyak parah, terus begitu kena mata langsung jadi blurry gitu. This literaly just like water, plain water. It's fragrance-free. Plus, it is made for sensitive skin Perfect for me! 

9 out of 10. 

Cheers!

Xx,
febbytha.




No comments:

Post a Comment