30 FACTS ABOUT ME.


  1. Was born in Jakarta, October 28th, 1994. A big sister to two brothers - Fabel Darmawan (18th) and Fabio Filendy (11th). A daughter to two coolest parents in the world. 
  2. In love with my high school best friend, Joshua Kristianto Saragih. And been lovin this dork since August 28th, 2010<3
  3. Currently studying Law at Trisakti University, majoring in Civil Law. Soon to be a notary! aminn.
  4. My eternal louuuve - Ms. Lana Del Rey. #LDR
  5. Have been listening to HAIM for the past 6 months. Never get bored, ever.
  6. Loves Hugs and Kisses from my dork. 
  7. Adore flowers, any kinds of flowers. 
  8. Paint my nails twice a month, just because I'm bored.
  9. Acquaintance's first impression: "Parah jutek amat sih."
  10. Sering dimarahin temen-temen, just because it takes me a year to reply their messages. HEHE.
  11. If I have money, I love to buy presents for my friends. Yet, never got any.
  12. Organised person. Can't stand messy places and unorganised things. But lazy at the same time.
  13. I can watch movies and favorite tv shows all day long in my room.
  14. Love capturing my thumb. Yes, my pretty polished thumb. Or sometimes my left hand.
  15. Fav color: Navy Blue, Maroon, and Black.
  16. i Read before i Buy. Always think, read, watch many many times before I purchased something.
  17. Have been trying to eat clean for this past few months. It's not easy.. Just because Pizza is still exist.
  18. I hate being rejected. I hate knowing that somebody hate me. 
  19. Gak suka banget disindir.
  20. Suka marah nggak jelas.. terus nanti nyesel sendiri.. Tolongin :(
  21. Moody and sensitive.
  22. If you hurt me or I don't like you, then it's the end of the story.
  23. Hate anything HORROR. 
  24. Hate spicy food. 
  25. Hate durian, tape, nangka.
  26. Hate reptile, especially house lizard. YUCK. Plis kapan punahnya...
  27. Sering ngantuk dikelas, padahal hobi nya nyatet.. hu
  28. Alergian. Kesel.
  29. If I want something, I have to get it no matter how long I should wait.
  30. Loyal.
Xx,
febbytha.

No comments:

Post a Comment