TOMATO OPEN SANDWICH.



My Goshh I can't explain how good this sandwich is! This week, I literally eat this everyday for my lunch. Dan gampang banget bikinnyaa

You only need: 


- your favorite whole wheat bread.
- extra virgin olive oil.
- salt&pepper.
- mayo (I forgot to snap it)
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice (forgot to snap it too:-( )
- and tomatoeeess!

How to?


Toast your bread, km bisa pakai toaster atau di pan aja kayak aku. 


Oles mayo kesukaan mu, kalo emang suka yang kecut-kecut dikit tambahlan mustard.


Dice tomatoes.


Lalu taburkan garam&merica, peras air lemon, dan tuangkan extra virgin olive oil, lalu aduk agar merata. Terus tuang ke atas roti gandum mu. You can add mozzarella cheese on top If you like. And enjoooyyy!!


Cheers!

Xx,
febbytha.






No comments:

Post a Comment