MOVIE OF THE MONTH: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.

 I always love Marvel's movies, plus Joe love aaaaaall about Marvel, jadi aku bisa dengerin dan lihat marvel setiap ketemu. But yeah.. Aku pasti nonton semua film Marvel walaupun itu jelek sekalipun, but who are we kidding? It's marvel! Mereka selalu keluarin segala sesuatu dengan epic! Riteee? Oh and should I reallyyy talk about this movie???
After discovering a mysterious orb in another part of the galaxy, Peter Quill from Earth, is now the main target of a manhunt led by a genocidal maniac Ronan The Accuser. Being hunted across the galaxy Quill gets lumped together with a group of misfits that need to learn how to get along before they can become the "Guardians of the Galaxy".
Written by Jonathan Harrison -- IMDb Plot: Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)


Chris Pratt as Peter Quill or Star-Lord
I know this movie's gonna be hillarious when I saw him, karena dari semua film nya yang aku udah tonton banyak banget yang lucu-lucu dia nya kayak The Lego Movie, Delivery Man, The Five-Year Engagement, What's Your Number, Bride Wars dan lain-lain nya. 

Zoe Saldana as Gamora
I love her! She's so cool, suka banget dia jadi Uhura di Star Trek! Oh jangan lupa Neytiri di film paling booming tahun 2009... Surprise surprise...  AVATAR!

Bradley Cooper as Rocket
OKAY, WHO DOESN'T KNOW HIM? He's everywhere! I can't describe how talented Bradley Cooper is. I always know that he's funny, kayak di film Hangover, American Hustle, Silver Linings Playbook, etc, but I didn't know he was THIS funny lol you guys should watch it (!!!) Rocket definitely become my favorite❤️

Vin Diesel as Groot
Okay, who knows aktor macho kayak Vin Diesel bakal jadi Groot yang imut ini??!! Sebelum film nya keluar aku gak pernah bisa bayangin bakal gimana Vin Diesel jadi pengisi suara Groot, but he nailed it!! 

Dave Bautista as Drax
Aku baru lihat sekali ini pegulat ini jadi aktor, I didn't know him either.. So I can't say anything teehe!

Just. Freakin. Buy the ticket. And watch it. Even if you're alone. It. Was. Worth. It.

Cheers!

Xx,
febbytha.

No comments:

Post a Comment