HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY, JOSHUA.



To the man who can make me super mad yet super super happy. I can't believe its been 4 years o my god time flies! Kayak berasa baru kemarin di pdktin hahaha! Masih kerasaa sweet2 nya jaman duluuu huhu kangen. But since then, we grew up together, to be a better person, kita pelajarin satu sama lain biar bisa saling melengkapi. It has been a reaally fun journey for me, with the yelling, the cursing, the crying :p but the truth is, I wanna annoy you for the rest of my life teehee! 

I remember clearly when we first met in 2009. What I thought when I first saw you, *kamu jalan masuk ke kelas* "tengil bgt ini orang" HAHAHAHA so sorry ocoy kiss! 

I remember our first conversation pas aku dulu orangnya masih sok kenal dan sok asik "joe kemaren kok gak ikut yg lain?" "Enggak." Terus aku bete dan mikir lg "tengil bgt ini org". Hahahahahah! Again, so sorry... 

Tp kita sekelas, kita ketemu tiap hari, lama2 duduknya sebelahan, pinjem2an pulpen, contek2an tugas, curhat2an, sampe akhirnya jadi bestfriend bgtttt yg kemana2 barengan mulu. Of course, I didn't expect anything more than friends, soal nya waktu itu I remember that I was getting over my ex that broke my heart to I don't know... Mungkin udah ke empat kalinya. Yea I'm THAT stupid-_- but the more I'm spending time with you, the more my heart heals. Cieee bgt gak? And of course we didn't notice that something's going on inside our heart #eeeaaaa and after being best friends for a year and after dealing with some problems, we finally admit that we're in love, we finally admit that we can't be just friends, abis itu gitu deeeh!! *blushing* *sokmalumalu* #APAAANSIH *kesel sm diri sendiri* 


Yet, it's crazy, I don't even know when you became this important to me. 


Banyak banget yang bisa bikin kita give up on each other, banyaaaak banget reasons yg harusnya bisa misahin kita, banyak bgt yg aku gak suka dari kamu dan banyak juga yg kamu gak suka dari aku. Kita sering capek dan jenuh. But i quote you,

"i'm not perfect, so did you, tp yang paling penting adalah we should be perfect for each other."




To my sun, my moon, all of my stars, and my home: 

Sorry for everything I've done. I am an overly emotional person. I say too much; care too little. I get angry too fast; cry a LOT. I push people away; cry when they leave. I screw things up too often; and can never fix them. I am not the prettiest flower in the field, nor I am the tallest or the sweetest. I'm a mess. 

Thank you for everything you've done. Thank you for being such a supportive partner, for being my number one bestfriend, my healer. Thank you for all your patience, for all the forgiveness, all the arguments, all your time. Thank you for those hugs and kisses, for all the joy and the laughter. Thank you for sticking with me for this past 4 years. Thank you for never giving up on me. On us. Ever. 



I love you because you take care of me. I love you because you made me smile and laugh. I love you because you have a huge and honest heart. I love you and every little detail about you. 

I will love you, and every part of you there is to offer. I will see your flaws, and I will love them as much of your strenghts. I will love you so deeply, that even the ocean will be jealous. I will love you when you are a still day. I will love you when you are a hurricane. 


Happy 4 years of us. I love you, Joe. 

Yours,
febbytha.



No comments:

Post a Comment