NAILS OF THE WEEK.



I've been obssesed with nail polishes since jr. high school. Aku inget banget dulu Mami ku beli-beli nail polish nya Oriflame, yang saat itu lagi gempar-gemparnya. Mulai dari situ aku jadi suka banget sama nail polishes. You guys will see a LOT of nail polishes post. Tehee! Anyway, I've been trying all the DIY nail art and design from pinterest, instagram, and what not. 
But eventually, simplicity always wins. 
These are my current favorite nail polishes. 


Make sure that your nails are clean, do a nail treatment if necessary. 
(PS: I will post about easy DIY nail treatment at home, soon!) 

To protect your nails, please apply the base coat on your nails first before you paint them with nail polish. This step is important to prevent yellowing, because nail polish has a lot of pigment, especially dark colors, like I use this week. You can use any kind of base coat that you like.


For the thumb, middle, pointer, and pinky, I use OPI - EVERY MONTH IS OKTOBERFEST. 
I love loveee this color, it's deep purple but kinda maroon too. This color is so elegant yet simple, perfect for any occasion. The color fits me really well. OPI is literally the best nail polish I've ever have, though it's a bit overpriced. Don't you think? 


For ring finger, I use COLORSHOW from Maybelline in Bold Gold - 008. Lately I'm obsessed with colorshow nail polish from maybelline, why? One: you literally can find it anywhere in Jakarta. You can find it at department store, even drug store have it too. AND: it's so cheap!!! (Duh!?) you just need 30.000 rupiah to get this cute nail polish. How can you not go crazy?? I myself, can't hold it when I saw the price and the colors. Although you need to apply 2 to 3 coat to get that strong color. 


And on top of that I added this glittery-starry nail polish that was from TONY MOLY brand, that I got from my friend, Angel, as a gift because she was visiting South Korea 2 months ago. 
There's no color number on the bottle, 
but really, you can use any glittery polish that you like. 

To finish it all, top your nails with your favorite top coat to protect the nail polish, and make it last longer. And you're good to go! Cheers! ;)


xx, 
febbytha.

No comments:

Post a Comment