the break-up text.

April 2017.


“You know i read all your texts with her right? Well if you want to know what's going on on my mind that makes me always sensitive about it, it's because I’m sick and tired for always comparing in my mind of how you treated her to how you treat me now and then. Clearly you're not interested in me, like you her. I re-read all of our conversations and comparing it to the ones you sent to her. I'm jealous of her. It's the sweetest version of you and It's sickening and I can't forget it. She only met you months and she got the best version of you. How pathetic am i? There are times when i feel loved by you, it's really nice but do I always have to waiting, wishing, and hoping for it? Honestly for most of time I didn’t feel loved, and I don't wanna force you either. Even sometimes i feel like you hate me, you hate everything i’ve done. I feel like giving up, i am done trying to convince myself that this is normal. I want to say goodbye, but it's hard. It's just feels so good to let it out and let you know. But then again, i had to. I choose to save myself, i choose me. So goodbye and goodluck.”

No comments:

Post a Comment