THINGS I LEARNED.

Hi, to whoever reading this. How's life? I hope all is well. It's been a long time since my last post, I guess I've been busy with.. you now, just life. 2015 was chaos and awesome at the same time. 2016, so far not so much. Yet I am still thankful for everything that happens. Because I always believe everything's happen for a reason. I just wish that i know what the reason is. #gakpernahpuasanaknya 

It's only May, yet I have learn so much about life that I never realized before.  

I learned that other people doesn't really care about you. They just want to know.

I learned that when bad times hits you, you can see the real ones, the ones who always had your back.

I learned that we can't count on women supports other women. Because some of them, don't give fucks about how you feel. Some of them just THAT selfish. Some of them have the heart to do mean, bad, and evil things to other women, for the sake of their own happiness. Some of them have a really (i mean like REAAAAALLY) pretty faces, but not the heart. Some of them are really have the courage to break things apart, for their own happiness. Some of them just doesn't believe in Karma. I just honestly don't understand what's inside of their pretty heads. I could never do that to other women. So just, be careful, you.

A full Her album of Arcade Fire playing in the background while i'm writing this at one in the morning.


I learned that to some people, trust is just a meaningless word.

I learned that we don't always get what we want. We also can't control everything that happened as much as we like to. But I believe that everything is already placed in the position that it should be. Everything will turn out to be fine and will fall in accordance to where it should belong. Sometimes things go wrong to teach us and to make us grow even better than before. Therefore, if someone does evil, you forgive them anyway. Even if they hurt you, still be good to them. When they push you to the edge, stand still with bravery and tell them that you will remain strong. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I learned that we, humans, can only plan things. That we, can't force anything at all. If it were meant to happen, it's gonna happen. 

I learned that sadness, pain, anger, and disappointment, don't last. Bad times don't last. Everything heals. Your heart heals. Your mind heals. Wounds heals. That your happiness is always going to comeback, because God loves you, and has a great beautiful plan for you that you couldn't even imagine. 

I learned that I believe God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life. (Romans 8:28)

I learned that sometimes, to be happy you just gotta let go and move on.

I learned that Happiness comes only from ourself. No one else can make you happy. You make you happy. So don't you ever depends your happiness to other people. Do what makes you happy, because you know, #YOLO. 

I learned that to be kind, is never a negative thing. Because kindness, it's the greatest thing ever. 

I also learned that I am blessed, beyond words. That I have every reason to be thankful to God.

Kisses,
febbytha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment