A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Selalu seneng banget sama bulan desember!! Dimana-mana pasti ada pohon natal yang dihias pake lampu kelap-kelip, dimana-mana pasti diputer lagu-lagu natal, i love everything about christmas. Always get (too) excited! The first thing I love about xmas is gift giving (receiving it too of course ;p), i love picking it, wrap it, buy a card and wrote it, and of course to see that person's reaction. I even got Joe 6 gifts this year! Hahahah! Joe was like "whaaatt yaamppun kok banyak amat??" but it gives me my own joy to make other person happy. Well if not, at least I tried. Hehehe. 







His happy face gives me butterfly!


Second is to bake a xmas cake and cookies. Usually me and mom made cakes and cookies for Joe's family, but sadly this year we can't. Because my aunt just died, so we didn't have the time to make it. Oh ya i usually made a layer cake, and gingerbread man cookies or sugar cookies or nutella cinammon. This year I only bought an almond brownies, it taste good too though!


And I love meeting joe's family at this time of year, because everybody is having a great day so it's nice to talk to people when they heart is happy, right? Plus, joe's family are lovely. I love them like my own. 







I hope y'all had a great day too! 

Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!


Xx, 
febbytha.


No comments:

Post a Comment